Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Preordered the New DEEP ONE model by John Dennett



Per John Dennett on Facebook: Update: 10/28/2017
"Shadows of H.P. Lovecraft" ~ "Deep One" ~ (From the story "The Shadow over Innsmouth")
Here is a photo of the parts breakdown for the full figure of the "Deep One" in 1/12 scale. I am in the last stages of fine-tuning the details and then immediately after that all parts will be molded in silicone and the resin casting process will follow right after.
I am accepting pre-orders at this time. Please PM me.
The "Deep One" model figure kit has an introductory price of $85.00 & $7.20 USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA.
You may order thru PayPal to: johndennett@verizon.net
Money Orders are also accepted.
This will be the second entry in my series of creatures and characters inspired by the Cthulhu Mythos.
Just as soon as I have the first castings I'll post another update with full turnaround photos and will begin to ship orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment