Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Day Time Ended (1979)

 This is why I love b-movies......they might not have a lot of money to use, but they're creative with what they got!!!
 Sci-fi film of a family stuck in a house, strange things happen & some really cool looking stop-motion monsters start wrecking havoc!!!
 My hope is that one day this gets a decent Bluray release. As of writing this, I only have a couple of shitty copies of this cool film......one copy is better looking than the other, but I would love to see all the detail work in their miniatures.
 Speaking of great looking stop-motion creatures,The Day Time Ended makes a great double feature with Laserblast.
 I really like this movie a lot, i totally recommend it if you're in the mood for 70's Sci-Fi, monster fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment